Notes on Presentations
- All presentations in breakout sessions should be no longer than 20 minutes, including any clips you may choose to use.
- After all papers in a session have been presented, a Q & A, moderated by the session chair, will follow.
- Our conference rooms will be master classrooms and will have an entire PC computer setup along with a DVD/Blue Ray and Internet access.
- Because connecting laptops to the system can sometimes be troublesome, we encourage everyone to bring a thumb/USB drive loaded with your presentation and run it from the classroom computer.
- One good way to show clips would be via Netflix, which now has all of Mad Men If you have a Netflix account, you can cue a clip up in advance and then access it during your presentation.
- Please keep in mind that non-US DVDs will not be playable in our players. We will have American (Region 1) DVDs available at the conference.
- We advise bringing whatever you’re most comfortable with and then perhaps a backup.
- Each room will also have a document camera.
- Tech support will be available for each and every session.
- Please let us know if you have questions.
E-mail us with concerns or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org